It’s April Favourites time! Yep April is over, yep it’s nearly half way through 2016, no I am not panicking, why do you ask 🙂
I started up doing monthly favourites again last month ( here ‘s Last months in case you missed them). And so I am back again a month later with my April Favourites for 2016 🙂
I did it in rambling video form again, let me know if it’s something you enjoy,or would you prefer it in a blog post format. I will list all the products always here on my website too though.
- The first product is the Organic Surge Extra Care Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser. I found it online from Inish Pharmacy here. It costs €16.95.
- YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Waterproof, there’s a full blogpost about this here and you can buy it online from Boots here
- Essence Prettifying Lip Oil
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Addiction, €5.49 from Boots here
- theBalm MaryLou-Manizer. I have a full review here. You can buy it online from Cloud10beauty here It costs €21.50
- Mac Book Air. I bought mine from Power City but I can’t find a link online. Here’s a link to it through Harvey Norman
- And last but not least Lemonade from Beyonce (which I am currently listening to yet again as I write this 🙂 ) I signed up to Tidal to watch it. You can sign up for a month’s free trial. If you do just be sure to turn off the subscription roll over or you’ll be charged for the next month, unless you want to keep using it of course 🙂
And that’s it, these are some of my April Favourites. Be sure to let me know some of the things you’ve been loving for the month of April. Can you believe it’s no May? Madness altogether.
As always thanks for reading (and watching) I really appreciate it.