This was like all my makeup look posts pretty much off the cuff 🙂 I needed to do my makeup, had some time so thought I would do a glam purple makeup ‘tutorial’.
I hate calling it a tutorial, but that’s what people seem to search so it just gives me more reach. As I always reiterate, I’m a makeup enthusiast, I know I’m not a professional. I had notions of attempting to do a cut crease, but my hands just wouldn’t let me, so this is what I came up with 🙂
There’s definitely a mix of high end brands and more affordable brands within this purple makeup look. I don’t think it’s too over complicated either.
I’ll try list and link everything I used here:
- Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer.
- Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation.
- Isa Dora Foundation Color Blender in light.
- theBalm Furrowcious brow pencil.
- Kiss Beautiful Brow Kit.
- Maybelline Erase Eye Concealer
- Zoeva Matte Eyeshadow Fix.
- Clarins Bronzer.
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette.
- Kat Von D Petal Brightening Powder.
- Vichy Dermablend Loose Powder.
- theBalm Schwing liquid liner.
- Mac Teddy Eye Pencil. (I’ve linked a post I did comparing it to a dupe).
- Mac Springsheen blush.
- Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Highlight in Subtle Sunrise.
- Catrice Velvet Matte Lip Liner in ‘Mauve Me Tender’.
- Mac Plumful lipstick.
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.
And I believe thats everything! You can check out the video directly here or click on it above.
I think I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. To me it’s a glam purple makeup look. I could see myself rocking this on a night out. Pretend I didn’t just do it and then sit on my laptop for the rest of the day 🙂