I was planning on doing an overall sum up of my favourites for the year. To include food, fashion, the works. But I would literally be talking and typing until probably 2019!. So, I just decided to do beauty favourites! Hope you don’t mind.
Beauty is my thing after all so if I was going to talk about something, this would be it 🙂
Everything I chat about in my beauty favourites video here, I believe has it’s own blogpost. Of course, I talk about them somewhat in depth within video form. But if you want to see close ups and more put together reviews, I will link the posts below. I am much better at putting my words together when I write them down. I get a bit carried away when I am just chatting.
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. Blogpost here.
- I don’t have a stand alone review for the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Torch, but I did use it in a makeup look here.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Foundation. I have a review here.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. Full review here.
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks are here.
- Max Factor Creme Bronzer in Light. Review here.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow. Review here.
- Clarins Double Serum. I did a full review of this here.
- Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne. I chat more about this here.
Have you any stand out beauty favourites from 2017? It was definitely a year for so many new releases, both good and bad!
As always thanks for sticking around these parts. For reading, watching, engaging and just being a part of this Beautynook journey with me. I really appreciate it. It definitely makes all the work a bit sweeter knowing there’s people actually paying attention 🙂
Hopefully 2018 is another deadly year for makeup!