It’s that time of the week. Time for a new video from yours truly 🙂 This one is about my top five ride or die makeup products. As you probably would have guessed from the title 🙂
Look I even made a picture with writing on it! That’s when you know I mean business 🙂 For a minute in this video, I nearly thought I came up with this concept. What a twat I am. It took my brain a minute to catch up but then I remembered it was the lovely Jaclyn Hill who created the ride or die makeup tag, duh!
And me looking all smug and the likes.
Anyways onto the products!
- The Mac Cosmetics Full Coverage Foundation in NC20. I usually get mine from Brown Thomas in store. After looking on the Brown Thomas website I can’t seem to find it! Hopefully they’ve just changed the name and the packaging to Prolongwear, which is on the website here. I hope and pray it’s not discontinued because I’m running low 🙁
- Number two is the L’Oreal Infallible 24 Hr Matte Foundation. I won’t go into too much detail about this because I have a full blogpost on it here.
- My third choices were two I know, I’m a cheater and a half! The Fairydrops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara. I have a full review here. And, the Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof mascara, Also, full blogpost here. I just realised they changed the name of this since I got my first tube!
- My fourth choice the Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition in the shade ‘Ping Pong’. You can pick these up from Boots instore and online here, or from Cloud10beauty here.
- Then finally my last ride or die makeup product was goat hair blending brushes. The ones I mention are the Debs from Nima, you can buy it here, the Blank Canvas E26 available here and the old school Mac 217 which you can pick up here.
And there you have my top 5 ride or die makeup products. Now the question is….what’s yours??
As always you can watch the video by clicking on it above or directly from my Youtube channel here.