I’m feeling very makeup video-y this week it seems 🙂 I’m back with a more wearable everyday look. This is what I do when I am in a bit of a hurry but still want to look put together and presentable.
I would more or less do a variation of this makeup look most days I wear it. I would just switch up the eye or lip colour. But, the principle and the application would be the same. Unless, I am trialing specific products or I’m feeling really fancy…or lazy.
It’s really simple and honestly takes no major skills at all. I adore makeup, but I’m no professional. I even added in me (kinda, sorta), doing my hair too 🙂 Have a click here to watch the video in full, or you can watch it above.
Here is some of the main products I used:
- Benefit Porefessional Primer. Buy here.
- theBalm Put A Lid On It Eyeshadow Primer. Buy here.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Foundation. Full review here.
- LA Girl Shade Slim Eyebrow Pencil Buy here.
- Benefit Gimme Brow. Buy here.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer. Buy here.
- Chanel 268 eyeshadow quad. Not available online anymore.
- Makeup Geek Whimsicial Eyeshadow. You can see it swatched here.
- Huda Mauve Obsessions Palette. Blogpost about it here.
- Max Factor Creme Bronzer. Review here.
- Mac Spring Sheen blush. You can buy here.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter. Available here.
- Rimmel Eastend Snob lip liner. Online here.
- Mac Syrup lipstick. Available here.
- Too Faced Setting Spray. Online here.
Anything else you’re curious about just ask me, as always 🙂