‘Guess who’s back, back again?’ Well you know from the title really. It’s favourites time. Yay! It’s time for me to round up my March Favourites and give you an insight into why they have been floating my boat for the last few weeks.
Be honest with me, do you actually like monthly favourite posts? I, myself love reading what people have been loving. I would like to think we use and love the products for more than just the month in question. It’s really weird that you definitely gravitate towards different things though for spurts of time. Especially months that we are transitioning into different seasons, so you tend use different products.
My March favourites consist of as always mostly beauty (I am a beauty blogger first and foremost of course :))
Obviously I go into more details in the video above, so you can just click on it or go directly to my YouTube channel here.
I filmed this after a few funny days personally. It was also a few funny days in ‘blogging world’ too. So I ramble a bit and am a bit scatterbrained, I hope you don’t mind 🙂
The products I mention are:
- Rayban Clubmasters. John bought me these a few years ago now from Asos here. I always buy from Asos in pounds, it tends to work out cheaper.
- Jo Malone Basil & Neroli Cologne. I have a full review on this here.
- & Other Stories Fleur De Mimosa Body Lotion. I got it in store here in Dublin but they sell online here too.
- Vita Liberata Body Blur. Beauty Bay seems to have this for the cheapest I can find online here.
- H&M Colour Essence Pencil in Raw Umber. They are on the H&M website here. I got mine in store.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Cream Eyeshadows. I have a full review of the two I own here.
- Mac All That Glitters single eyeshadow. I got this from Brown Thomas in store. You can buy online here.
And that’s it for my March Favourites.
As always thanks for clicking, I really appreciate it 🙂