More Maybelline chat 🙂 I reviewed the new colours of the Eraser Eye Concealers here. Now, I am chatting and applying some of the new products out for Summer 2017!
Maybelline, as a brand for me can be very much hit or miss. I am not always a fan of the releases, so some of the products end up in bags for friends or for charity. Obviously, if I hate something enough I will tell you why and if I love it I will shout it from the rooftops too! But if something is just ‘meh’, it doesn’t always get a second look.
I have some of the new Maybelline Summer releases and I thought I would put them altogether and do a makeup look with the goodies I own. Some are PR samples, some I bought myself. Nothing majorly fancy or groundbreaking. But, it just means you get to see some of them in action on my chubby little face , and I get to give initial impressions 🙂
I will list everything I used below, in case anything particular takes your fancy and you want to investigate it further:
- I have already linked the new Eraser Eyes in Neutralizer and Brightener above.
- Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit. Available on the Boots website here.
- Master Ink Waterproof Liquid Liner. Available here.
- The Colossal Big Shot Mascara. Available here.
- Great Lash Waterproof. On the Boots website here.
- Master Fix Setting & Perfecting Loose Powder. Boots online have it here.
- Vivid Hot Lacquers. Available here.
I did use some other Maybelline and non Maybelline products just because I had them and I didn’t have a whole face of newness in my stash. As always, you can click the video above to watch and go directly to my YouTube channel here to check it out.
I think my stand out favourites are the loose powder and the concealers. The Colossal mascara is pretty damn good too though!