My first official video of 2017 comes in the form of my Makeup Favourites for the year gone by.
I thought rather than just show you my makeup favourites, I would show you them in action too. I picked my most used products and created a really simple ‘me’ look that I usually end up doing when I don’t know what to do. Some of the products were new in 2016, some were new to me for the year and then some are just favourites that I always gravitate towards because I know they work.
I’ve written blogposts for a hell of alot of these, so I’ll try list as many as I can in case you want to know more about a specific product.
- Hylamide HA Blur Primer. Review here.
- L’Oréal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation. Review here.
- Nyx Micro Brow Pencil. Review here.
- theBalm Put A Lid On It Eyeshadow Primer. Review here.theBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. Post here.
- Sleek Diamond In The Rough Palette. Blog post about it here.
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof Mascara. Review here.
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer. I have a review here.
- Wet n Wild Dual Ended Contour Stick. First impression video is here.
- Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in ‘Nude Mauve’. I have a comparison post here.
- Nyx Highlight and Contour Palette. First impressions and swatches here.
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium. I have a really old review of it here.
- L’Oréal Infallible Fixing Mist. Review here.
Phew, I think that’s everything 🙂
In the video here, you’ll see me using everything, but the finished look, looks a bit like this. I think it definitely sums up my go to makeup favourites for 2016. And, I do love a good before and after picture!
I say it in video form too, but just to write it down too. Thank you so much for everything over the year. Beautynook (and myself) grew up alot over 2016. I am excited to see what 2017 has in store. Thanks for sticking around.