https://i0.wp.com/beautynook.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Casual-Night-Out-Makeup-GRWM_9434.jpg?fit=1600%2C899&ssl=1 899 1600 Gem https://beautynook.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo.png Gem2017-05-17 12:01:132017-05-17 12:01:13Casual Night Out Makeup GET READY WITH ME
I am back with another Get Ready With Me video! This one is a more casual night out makeup look.
I was heading to a blogger event that evening, so knew I needed to put a bit more makeup on than the average day. It wasn’t a full on lashes and glam scenario though, hence the name ‘casual night out makeup’. 🙂
We were dog sitting so it was really nice to turn the camera on somewhere else and film. Also, the surroundings were much nicer than what I am accustomed too in my little house, that’s for sure 🙂 Louis the schnauzer was also on hand to make a cameo at the end of the video. How cute is he though? He slept right through filming on the couch beside me.
As always, I will try list all the products I used. Of course, if I miss something and you’re curious, just ask. I love nothing more than to talk makeup with people.
- Benefit Matte Resue
- Benefit Porefessional. I actually did a first impressions on the new goodies from the Porefessional range here if you’re interested.
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation. I will be reviewing this very soon.
- L’Oréal Infallible 24 HR Matte Foundation. Review here.
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector
- Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil in Soft Brown.
- Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Soft Brown.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer.
- theBalm Put A Lid on It Eyeshadow Primer. Review here.
- Too Faced Natural Love Palette. Check out my first impressions and details on it here.
- By Terry Ombre BlackStar Cream Eyeshadow in ‘Misty Rock’.
- H&M Eye Liner in ‘Raw Umber’.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in ‘Rich Brown’.
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer. Review here.
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof Mascara. Old review here.
- Mac Extended Play Mascara. Review here.
- Essence Little Brow Highlighter in the inner tear duct.
- Colourpop Contour Stick in ‘Dove’.
- Nyx Contour & Highlight Palette.
- Max Factor Creme Bronzer. Review here.
- Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine Powder.
- Mac Sheer Tone Blush in ‘Springsheen’.
- Too Faced Prismatic Highlighter in ‘Blinded By The Light’.
- L’Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist. Full review here.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner and Lipstick in ‘Pillow Talk’. The lipstick is now available in Ireland, but I do have a post on it before it was here.
As always you can watch the video by clicking on it above, or directly on my YouTube channel here.
And that’s my casual night out makeup done! As always, thanks for tuning it, I really appreciate it.