I filmed this on St Patrick’s Day. I decided to be lazy during the day and just watched the parade on the TV and veg out. For the evening though, myself, John and some friends went for some festive drinks 🙂 So, I blarred the music, turned the camera on and filmed myself doing my makeup. You know a love a get ready with me style video. This is my night out makeup look on behalf of St Paddy!
I wanted an excuse to use my new Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in ‘Kitten Karma’.
I bought mine off the Stila website directly here. It pains me to say it cost over €30 to get it shipped here, but it was sold out everywhere else. So, I took the hit, because I had major fomo 🙂
I’ll try list all of the products I used as always here, but if I forget anything or you want to know about anything in particular, just holler in the comments below.
My night out makeup look for this particular evening consisted of:
- L’Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base. I have a review of this here. Not my favourite, but I am finishing up the bottle because it works grand.
- L’Oréal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation. Full review here. I bloody love this stuff.
- Soap & Glory Archery 2 in 1 Pencil. My Nyx Micro Brown Pencil ran out, so I have this another go. I have a full post about it here.
- Kiss eyebrow quad. Available in Dunnes stores and some chemists.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer.
- Smashbox Concealer Pencil.
- Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette. Full post on this here.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in ‘Bold Gold’.
- Makeup Geek eyeshadows in ‘Tiki Hut, ‘Cocoa Bear’ and ‘Brown Sugar’
- Zoeva Blanc Fusion Palette. Swatches here.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in ‘Kitten Karma’. I got it directly from the Stila website here.
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer. Full review here.
- Colourpop Sculpting Stix in ‘Dove’.
- Essence The Cushion Eyeliner.
- Catrice Glam & Doll waterproof mascara. Review here.
- Mac Extended Play mascara. Review here.
- Essence Little Brown Monsters Eyebrow Lifter (in my inner corners).
- Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Rich Brown (in the waterline).
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in 020.
- Nyx Highlight & Contour Pro Palette.
- Note Bronzing Powder in 01.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in ‘Fearless’.
- Isa Dora Matt Fixing Powder.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in ‘Sin’.
- Rimmel Insta Fix & Go setting Spray.
- Barry M lip liner in ‘Go To’. I talk more about this here.
And there you have my night out makeup look in get ready with me style.
Let me know if you like these types of videos. As always you can click above to watch of go directly to my YouTube channel here. Hope you had an awesome St Patrick’s Day weekend!
Thanks for tuning in and sorry for all the pictures of my mug. I had alot of them 🙂