I wanted to create a simple Summer makeup look and I made it a bit more interesting and used all affordable makeup products!
This is about as fresh and simple summer makeup like my oilier and dare I say more mature skin will get 😛 Obviously, there is the bb cream and lip balm option too. This is more the ‘put together’ simple makeup look. After I filmed this I went out and had some dinner and felt very much put together.
On a side note, how much difference does filling in my brows make??
My simple summer makeup does use alot of products, but sure that’s how I roll and they are all affordable and easy to get a hold of here in Ireland. I used alot of L’Oréal products, Not on purpose, it just what I seemed to gravitate towards at time of application 🙂
- L’Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base. (Full review here).
- L’Oréal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation. (Full review here).
- L’Oréal True Match Foundation. (Full review here).
- Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil in ‘Soft Brown’. I picked this up the other day in Boots, It’s on their website here.
- Freedom Brow Powder Duo. (I talk more about this here).
- Soap & Glory Brow Archery 2 in 1 Pencil (Full review here).
- Flormar Primer.
- Note Mineral Eyeshadow in 301.
- Soap & Glory Solar Powder. (Full review here).
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Walking On Eggshells’.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Light. €5.79 from Boots here.
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof Mascara. (Full review here).
- Maybelline Colour Show Eyeliner. (Full review here).
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer. (More info on it here).
- L’Oréal Soleil De . (Full review here).
- L’Oréal Infallible Blush Paint. (Full review here).
- Nyx Contour Palette. (Full review here).
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. Available from Boots here.
- Sleek Solstice Palette. (Full review here).
- L’Oréal Color Riche Matte Addiction lipstick. (Full review here).
- L’Oréal Infallible Fixing Mist. (Full review here).
As always you can watch the full video by clicking it above, or watch it directly on my Youtube channel here.
Thanks so much for clicking 🙂