I received some NYX goodies in the post a couple of weeks ago. I had some single shadows of the same tones already myself, so I really fancied playing with them all together. This is where the Nyx Cosmetics Eye Makeup Look came about. I popped the camera on and sure didn’t I film it 🙂
I didn’t do a whole face of one brand, because I didn’t think I had enough product to warrant it. But I did have some cheek, mascara and lip products to add into the mix too. So, I added them in to finish off the look.
I’ll list all the goodies below, just in case anything takes your fancy:
- Hot Single Eyeshadow in ‘LOL’.
- Prismatic Eyeshadow in ‘Sunset Daze’.
- Hot Single Eyeshadow in ‘Heat’.
- Prismatic Eyeshadow in ‘Golden Peach’.
- Sweet Cheek Blush Palette.
- Voluptuous Lush Lashes Mascara.
- Highlight & Contour Pro Palette Palette (I have a review of this here).
- Mauve Lipliner.
- Soft Matte Lip Cream in ‘Stockholm’ all over the lips.
- Soft Matte Lip Cream in ‘Tokyo’ just in the middle.
Luckily Boots have us covered in the NYX department now. In the bigger stores at least. We can get our hands on nearly the whole range. You can of course buy from them online here too.
This NYX Cosmetics eye makeup look ended up being a little bit more ‘out there’ than I would generally go for. But, I was actually really happy with it how it came out. The single eyeshadows are really lovely and easy to work with.
As always you click the video above to this really simple come together or you can click here to watch it directly on my YouTube channel.
Let me know what you think. Would you rock an orange eye look?
*****CONTAINS PR SAMPLES*****