New makeup alert! I’ve had an abundance of new makeup come in over the past few weeks.
Some are PR samples, some I bought myself, some were gifts from a friend and some are not new out, just new to me.
When I put them all side by side together, I realised there was nearly a full makeup face within them. I definitely had to add in product that I’ve spoken about before, but sure that stuff might be new to you as well!
After my latest blogpost here, where I talk about Summer Makeup Essentials. I thought it would be a good idea to use this as inspiration and create a really simple Summer makeup look.
As always, I will list the products and any reviews or blog posts I have done on individually products:
- The Ordinary Silicone Primer. Buy here.
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation. Buy here.
- Benefit Goof Proof Pencil. Buy here.
- Benefit Gimme Brow. Review here.
- Inglot Summer Lovin’ Palette. Buy here.
- The Body Shop 100% vegan makeup brushes. More information on their website here.
- Mac Tropic Cool Times Nine Palette. Shop here.
- L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mega Volume. Shop here.
- Max Factor Creme Bronzer. Full review here.
- PS Pure Glow Highlighter Powder Palette. Full review here.
- Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquers. You can see them on the Boots UK website here online here. They’re not listed on the Irish one yet!
You can click above to watch me put all the makeup to the test. Or, you can go directly to my YouTube channel here to see it too.
I ended up with a really simple Summer makeup look with a hint of colour using the Mac Palette.
I didn’t go in too heavy with base products. I just wanted to even out any redness. Some freckles and blemishes are definitely still peeping through, but sure that’s just life 🙂
As always thanks for clicking and let me know what you think.
xxx ****PR SAMPLES INCLUDED****