Yep, It’s June Favourites 2017 time 🙂
June is my birthday month so I always think it’s extra exciting for monthly favourites, because I usually have more stuff to ramble about.
This year’s June favourites really consist of a mixture of everything really.
- My first faves were something I bought out of my birthday money.
I am totally not cool enough for these babies, but sure I am going to wear the hell out of them anyways 🙂 These are The Quay Australia X Desi Hi Key Black Fades. I bought them on Asos here. YouTube totally made me do it and I am completely OK with that :).
- The really inexpensive eBay half lashes that I talk about can be found here, if you want a closer look at them. Definitely not great quality, but they do the job!
- The band tees are a mixture from Primark and H&M. They are pretty much everywhere at the minute though. I am very much jumping on the bandwagon. It’s a comfortable wagon though so I feel no shame about it 🙂
- I speak more about the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and link to it here.
- Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer is swatched and linked in a blogpost here.
- I chat about my new favourite AMC gel liner from Inglot. I did a blogpost on my latest Inglot haul here. You can see the liner swatched and where to get it over there.
- And then, my final pick for my June Favourites was The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. This has such a long scary name, I know! You can read more about it on the Deciem website here.
I obviously ramble a lot more about these in the video here. I just like to do a blog post to accompany it with links, and to add in anything I may have forgotten.
Let me know what you think and if you have any June favourites yourself.
Thanks for clicking.
*****CONTAINS PR SAMPLES*****