I am waaaayyyyy late to the party. Life gets in the way sometimes. But, I am finally here to chat about my July Favourites for 2017 🙂
This month’s run down is a random array of things from alcohol to perfume and then, of course a smattering of makeup products too. We’re staying in our friends house dog sitting at the minute. So, these are all things I packed up and brought with me. That definitely means they’re worthy of my (very late) July favourites, right?
- First up is gin. Surprise, surprise 🙂 I chat more about my gin love here.
- Next up is my new Molly Jeans from River Island. (Similar here).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Parfum. You can buy it here.
- Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Magnetic Pour Elle Parfum. On the Debenhams website here.
- Rimmel Eastend Snob Lip Liner. You can see it swatched here. Lov Cosmetics Colour & Care lipstick in ‘Miriam’s Rosewood’. Lov Cosmetics is sold in selected pharmacies across the country.
- Wet n Wild One Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish in ‘Crime of Passion’. I get these in bigger Dunnes Stores or Penneys.
- My last July favourite is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Illuminating Powder in ‘Champagne Sorbet’. I have a full blogpost showcasing this here.
My makeup for this video was a bit different to my usual slap. I got carried away with some purple eyeshadow and blue liner.
I am going through a bit of a top heavy phase with my eye shadow. I’m enjoying just applying colour on the top lash line and leaving the bottom with just mascara. Or just a tiny but of definition.
Special shout out to Louis the Schnoodle for making another cameo in one of my videos. Watch until the end to see just how cute he really is. 🙂
You can as always just click on the video above to hear me ramble more about my July Favourites, or click on the link here to go directly to my YouTube channel.