Yep it’s happening, it’s January Favourites time!
I am panicking a bit, not going to lie. We are properly into the second month of 2017, eeeekk! But in blog/vlog world that gives us an excuse to recap and look over the month and pick out some of our most used bits and bobs. I do this in video form now, but I do like to still do a blog post too.
My January Favourites for 2017 consist of a couple of fashion bits, a skincare item and of course my one true love, some makeup as well.
I have a bit of disclaimer, I filmed this feeling a little bit under the weather. I have the cold that so many people have at the minute that just won’t go away. So it’s a bit of rambley video, hope that’s OK ha. I am a bit zonked on cold medication 🙂
The products mentioned are:
- A Zara bag pack, that is gone from the website now, I apologise if you liked the look of it.
- Coverse Hi Top runners. You can get these in so many places, but I’ll put a link to them on the Schuh website here if you want a closer look.
- Asos watch: I can’t find a to the exact one, but they have lots of similar (and actually some nicer ones) here.
- Cailyn Dissolv’It Makeup Melt Cleansing Balm. I got given this at an event, but it retails for €25 from their website here.
- Isa Dora Matt Fixing Powder. I got this as a press sample. But, I found it on the Feel Unique website here for €17.86.
- Zoeva Blanc Fusion Palette. I have a review and info on all of the palettes within the Plaisir Box here.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liners. You can pick these up in Boots in store or online here. They are €5.49
- And then finally Mac Extended Play Mascara. I have a whole blog post about this here.
And that is all of my January Favourites. You can watch the video by clicking on it above or going to my YouTube channel here. Have you any stand out products from the month?