This is my first Get Ready With Me video for 2017. I didn’t wait long did I?
What can I say, I am a sucker for get ready with me videos :). I love watching people going from having not a stitch of makeup on to ALL the makeup on, it satisfies me greatly.
I was getting ready to head to a blogger event so I thought it was the perfect time to sit down in front of the camera and do my makeup. I’ve some new products to be playing around with that I’ve accumulated over the past few months. So I incorporated some of them as well as some reliable favourites. If you’ve been round these parts before you’ll know what they are 🙂
I’ll try list everything in used order:
- L’Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base.
- L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation.
- Inglot AMC Brow Gel Liner in number 17.
- Soap & Glory Brow Archery pencil. Just the brow gel end.
- theBalm Put A Lid On It eyeshadow primer.
- Nyx Lid Lingerie in ‘Night Glow’.
- Zoeva Blanc Fusion Palette.
- L’Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in ‘Rich Brown’.
- Maybelline The Erase Eye in ‘Light’
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in ‘Very Light’
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof Mascara.
- Mac Extended Play Lash on the bottom lashes.
- Mac Full Coverage Foundation in ‘Nc20’ as concealer.
- Colourpop Sculpting Stix in ‘Dove’.
- Note Cosmetics Bronzing Powder in 01.
- Nyx Highlight & Contour Pro Palette.
- Mac ‘Springsheen’ Sheertone blush.
- Isa Dora Matt Fixing Powder.
- Essence we are…amazing eyeshadow pen 01 ‘Be My Highlight’.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector ‘Pearl’.
- L’Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist.
- Rimmerl Exaggerate Lip Liner in ‘Addiction.
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in ‘Stockholm.
I think that’s everything. If I missed anything out or you have any questions just holler. I am always more than happy to talk makeup with you lovely people!
As always you can click on the video to watch or head over to my YouTube channel here to check it out.
Let me know what you think.