https://i2.wp.com/beautynook.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Festive-Sparkle-Makeup-Look-2017-12-13-at-13.57.28.jpg?fit=1342%2C754&ssl=1 754 1342 Gem https://beautynook.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo.png Gem2017-12-13 18:30:482017-12-13 18:30:48Festive Sparkle Makeup Look
We all need a bit of festive glitter in our lives. I am bringing some in eyeshadow form, with this really simple, but effective festive sparkle makeup look.
This sparkle makeup look is super easy to achieve and doesn’t require too much faffing around. I actually created it last week, when going out with friends. I already had some ‘daytime’ makeup on. So when it came to doing a more night time appropriate face. I really just went over what I already had on. It made me think this would be really great for going out straight after work. If you don’t have a lot of time, but still want to look put together.
You can check out how the full look comes together in video form here.
Here’s a list of some of the main products I used:
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar cream eyeshadow stick in Bronze Moon. I got mine from Cult Beauty here.
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Quad in 268. Doesn’t seem to be readily available any more.
- Urban Decay Original Naked Palette. You find here.
- Stila Magnificent Metal Glitter Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma. You can find it online here.
- La Girl Glide On Pencil. More info on this here.
- Bellamianta lashes. You can buy them here.
- Inglot Gel Liner in 96. I have a post on this here.
- Mac Extended Play Mascara. Review here.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. Buy here.
- Becca Pearl Highlighter. You can find this on Cult Beauty here.
- Max Factor Creme Bronzer. Review here.
- Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick. I have a video and blog post on these here.
- Too Faced Hangover RX Spray. You can find this on the Debenhams website here.
And I think that is everything covered!