I know it’s a tad early, but Christmas is only a few weeks away now. I am a big fan of Santy season, I’ll take any excuse to talk about it here on Beautynook 🙂 I haven’t done a Get Ready With Me style video in a while so, I thought I would start the season off with a Festive Makeup GRWM 🙂
I reckon I can call it festive makeup because I added some Christmas music over it and used a bit of sparkle.
I did speed the video up, but I edited very little of it out, so this is my makeup pretty much from start to finish, just 4 times as fast. I was going out that night so I did apply a fair bit of slap, but sure we’re all makeup lovers here, right? 🙂
Some of the main products I used were:
- Dermalogica Hydra Blur Primer.
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 HR Matte (full review here). Mixed with the L’Oreal True Match Foundation.
- Nyx Micro Brow Pencil (full review here).
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer with the Too Faced Born This Way one over top.
- theBalm Put A Lid On It Eyeshadow Primer (review here).
- WetnWild Dual Ended Contour Stick (Video on this here).
- Too Faced Merry Macaron Palette.
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette (Post on this here).
- Fairydrops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara (Review here).
- Hourglass Mood Exposure Blush. (You can see it swatched here).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (Review here).
- L’Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist. (Review here).
Anything I missed and you are curious about, just ask 🙂 As always, you can watch the video above by just clicking on it. Or head over to my YouTube channel here to watch my festive makeup get ready with me video there.
As always thanks for taking the time to click. I personally love watching these types of videos as well as making them myself.
Happy Christmas….countdown 🙂