The Elf Magnetic Mask is one of the coolest products I have ever tried. Does it work? I’m not sure yet I’ve only used it twice so far. I couldn’t resist putting in a video though to show you how you use it.
This concept of the Elf Magnetic Mask isn’t new to the market necessarily. There has been a few out before it. But, this is hands down the most affordable one at the moment. Unfortunately it hasn’t made it to our shores yet.
I was lucky enough to get one as a press sample. It is on their website here though and they do international shipping, if you fancy taking the plunge. For some reason the euro price is much more expensive. Hopefully if it does come over here, it won’t be as bad.
I can say my skin felt really nice both times I’ve used it. And I do feel like it drew some clogged pores to the surface. I definitely had a bit of a breakout after the first time. But in a good way, if that makes sense? 🙂
So in the video I give you a demo of the Elf Magnetic Mask. It’s so much fun to use. You apply the mask and then use the magnetized applicator to literally pull it off your skin. Sounds scary, but you can hardly feel it. There’s iron in it so that’s what makes it magnetic.
I’ve never been happier using a face mask…look at me like!
Within the video, I also gave a quick rundown on what I’ve been using to cleanse and then my bedtime moisturising concoction too.
- Bioderma to take my eye makeup off. It’s in a limited edition pump bottle. If you can get your hands on it. Do! It’s on the Cloud10Beauty website here.
- Nia Cleansing Balm. It’s on their website here.
- Clarins Double Serum. (Review here).
- Clarins Total V Contouring Serum.
- Neostrata Bionic Eye Cream Plus. I found it on the Meaghers Pharmacy website here.
- The Ordinary Retinoid 2%. More info on this here.
- Botanics Facial Oil. It’s on the Boots website here.
- Catrice Volumizing Lip Balm.
This is my current night time routine although I do alternate serums and I don’t always use an oil. I have oily skin, so it really just depends on whether I feel I need it or not.
As always you can click on the video above to watch the magic happen or you can go directly to my YouTube channel here. 🙂
Let me know what you think.
xxx ********CONTAINS PR SAMPLES***********