As I am writing this, the sun is shining and it’s May. Which means it’s officially Spring, which means no constant rain and being miserable…just some of the time :). A new month also means a look back over the previous month. So, here is a run down of some of my April Favourites for 2018.
How was your April? Mine wasn’t too bad all in all. I had some good times and made some good memories.
My April Favourites consist of mostly skincare actually with a snippet of makeup, fashion and dare I say some political views as well. Definitely not something I talk about a lot. If I do it’s mostly on Twitter. I don’t shy away, don’t get me wrong, there’s just people out there doing a way better job at it than I ever could. But I think May, for me, for us as woman of Ireland is so very important. Please make sure you are registered to vote, do your research and make an informed decision.
Ok, let’s talk about some silly stuff now 🙂
My April Favourites definitely reflect the changes in the seasons, I think. As always I talk much more in depth in the video above or here. But I’ll give you a quick run down and link to everything I can.
- Human + Kind Miracle Makeup Remover. (A Micro fiber face cloth).
- The Clarins Hydra Essentiel Moisturising Reviving Eye Mask. This is actually on sale at the moment from Debenhams here.
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. Definitely a mouthful of a name. It’s an exfoliating peel which treats the top layer of the skin.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist SPF 50. This is actually way cheaper than I initially thought and has been working a treat for me.
- I’ve reviewed the Catrice Lashes To Kill Pro Mascara here if you want to see it in action.
- Earring are from Betty & Biddy.
- Then finally my bag was a gift from my friend Ella of Siopaella. She sourced them in Morocco and sells them in store too.
And that is it for another instalment of April Favourites. Let me know if you like these types of posts, it’s always good to get constructive feedback.