It’s April Favourites time for 2017. This year is going too damn fast! But, the weather is getting a little bit better and it’s a bit brighter out. So, I can complain (of course), but I won’t 🙂
My April Favourites for this year consist of mostly makeup, of course. But there is a hair care tool and a new tech gadget, that myself and John splurged on. We had a busy month, so it was a bit of a treat for getting through it.
- L’Oréal Infallible 24 Matte. Review here.
- L’Oréal True Match Foundation. Review here.
- Mac Sheertone Shimmer Blush in ‘Springsheen’. Available from Brown Thomas here.
- Maybelline Color Show Pencil in 520. Swatched here.
- Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil in ‘Soft Brown’. Available from the Boots website here.
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 13. This is a new colour and I cannot find it online. But the older shades are available from Debenhams here.
- Paese Artist Silky Matt Liquid Lipstick in 707. I have swatches of it here.
- Canon G7X Mark ii. I researched this camera to within in a inch of my life :). I already have a DSLR, so I am hoping this will help me up my photo game on social media. And then maybe myself and himself can experiment with vlogging too. I bought mine from Conns Cameras on Claredon Street here in Dublin. They were super nice and helpful. It is on their website here, if you want to check out the specs and all that good stuff.
You can as always click on the video and to watch or click here to watch it directly on my YouTube channel.
And that is my April Favourites for 2017 in a nutshell. Roll on May 🙂
Thanks so much for watching and reading, as always.