Essence Cosmetics have kindly yet again, given me a bundle of really lovely beauty products to giveaway to one of you lucky lot!
Shout out to John for putting them together in a picture for me. I am very lucky to have my own web designer/graphic designer at my beckon call. Beautynook would be nothing without him 🙂
There is 20 products up for grabs from Essence Cosmetics here, and they are as follows:
– essence stay all day translucent fixing powder
– essence blush ball
– essence prettifying lip oil
– essence glossy stick 01 radiant rose
– essence glossy stick 04 posh pink
– essence liquid lipstick 04 show off!
– essence liquid lipstick 06 make a statement
– essence matt touch blush
– essence mono eyeshadow 21 keep calm and berry on
– essence all about nudes eyeshadow palette
– essence sheer and shine lipstick 01 my first love
– essence sheer and shine lipstick 04 hidden secret
– essence sheer and shine lipstick 07 sparkling miracle
– essence i love extreme volume mascara
– essence multi action mascara
– essence the gel polish 47 va-va-voom
– essence the gel polish 48 my love diary
– essence the gel polish 51 miss captain
– essence the gel polish 52 amazed by you
– essence the gel polish 53 rock my world
If you have been reading or watching Beautynook for a while, you will know that some of my Essence faves are in here. I am a particular fan of the lip oil, the liquid lippies and the lippie pencils. I have some of these in my makeup collection and I use them alot, so I am super excited to be able to give some away to one of you.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is:
1.Comment below. Tell me your favourite type of blog posts to read or Youtube videos to watch.
2.Share this post using one of the links below on whatever social media platform you have. If you want to share it on Instagram, just take a screen shot and upload it. Be sure to be following me and tag me in whichever share you choose to do, just so I can see it!
And that’s it!
Thanks so much for everything, thanks to Essence for letting me run this competition and of course. GOOD LUCK. A winner will be picked a week from today 🙂