I’ve already swatched it here. Now, it’s time for an Urban Decay Naked Heat Makeup Look. Don’t get too excited if you like crazy fun makeup. This is my version of a wearable and easy tutorial, (if you can call it that) with the palette.
Products used on the eyes:
- theBalm Put A Lid On it eyeshadow primer. (Review here).
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. (Swatches here).
- H&M Raw Umber Eyeliner Pencil. On their website here.
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer. (Review here).
- Penneys Eyelash Curlers.
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof Mascara. (Review here).
- Inglot Gel Liner in number 69. On the Inglot website here.
- Mac Extended Play Lash Waterproof Mascara. (Review here).
I didn’t think I would be as into this palette as I am. I have alot of similar shades in my collection already. They are used, them but not super often. Having them in one handy place, I think makes you reach for things more though. Playing with makeup is a big part of my life, but I can get a bit lazy. Makeup ruts are real people 🙂
When you’re writing a post about a makeup product and you’re day dreaming about how you are going to apply it the next time, I think that’s a sign it’s a hit!
There’s a good mixture of shades and finishes within the palette to keep things interesting, for a while at least.
Did you take the plunge and pick it up? Are you a red tone eyeshadow fan? I never thought I would be. I never thought they would suit my colouring. But, I have definitely been proven wrong 🙂
Have a click on the video above to see my really simple Urban Decay Naked Heat Makeup Look. Or you can watch it directly over on my YouTube channel, as always here.