Yep, we can all panic. It’s September favourites time. How did that even happen?
I am in disbelief that it’s October! The C word is just creeping up on us…..fast!
My September favourites are much like any other month. They are a mixed bag of things that I feel I have been reaching for alot over the past four weeks. This month definitely had a bit of a skincare theme. It’s probably the change in the seasons that has me more conscious, unconsciously 🙂
Of course there is some makeup in there too, that can’t not happen. Makeup stages are my thing. I will wear something religiously for weeks and then completely forget about it. Yes, I am fickle. It doesn’t mean I don’t still love something. It just means my obsession changes focus because I have a short attention span 🙂
My September favourites include:
- The Bioderma Micellar Water limited edition pump bottle €16 from Cloud10beauty here.
- A couple of products from Shiseido’s new Waso range . I can only find the full range online from Harvey Nichols here. It is a more affordable range from the brand. You can see the synopsis and ingredients of all the products on the Shiseido website here.
- Pure Potions Skin Salvation Bath And Body Oil. This range is available in store from Holland and Barrett. I found the oil directly on the brands website here too.
- Mac Syrup Lipstick. I did a post on this a little while ago here.
- Stila Magnificent Metal in Rose Gold Retro. I used this in my go to rose gold makeup look here.
- The Elf Shimmer Highlighting Powder. You can see this swatched here.
- And the finally my gold mini Casio watch. John bought me this years ago from Asos. They don’t have it anymore. I found it for the cheapest price in Ireland here from Argos if you want to check it out.
And that’s September summed in product from 🙂 Hope you had a lovely month. You can watch the video where I waffle about the products by clicking above, or click here to watch it directly on YouTube.
Thanks, as always.
************PR SAMPLES INCLUDED*************