A fresh month means a fresh start…..and monthly favourites 🙂 In this post and video we are delving into my October Favourites.
October Favourites for this year consist of all beauty products with one fashion fave! It’s been a bit of a pain in the arse of a month, I won’t lie. So I am very happy to see the end of it. Also, Halloween isn’t my favourite time of the year. Banger scare the bejesus outta me. I spent Halloween night cleaning up dog pee. Poor Rosie doesn’t like them either. I’m sure she is happy to see November come too 🙂
As always I’ll list all the products I mention and link what I can.
- Missguided Babe Powder EDP. I found is cheapest from Cara Pharmacy here.
- The perfume I am comparing it too is the Dior Poison Elixir. This is a really old perfume, actually I didn’t realise how old it it! I don’t actually use this bottle, I just kept it cos’ it’s fancy 🙂 I can’t seem to find it for sale online anymore. Brown Thomas have an eau de toilette version here.
- I speak about the L’Occitane Shower Oil next. I have this link in my haul video here.
- Barry M Liquid Chrome Highlighter Drops. I did a whole blogpost with swatches on these here.
- Elf Mineral Primer. You can get your hands on this in Penneys. It seems to be the cheapest online in the EU from Superdrug here.
- The Too Faced Hangover 3 in 1 Replenishing Primer And Setting Spray. Yes that is a mouthful 🙂 You can buy it from the Debenhams website here.
- And then my last October favourite for this year is some very loud ankle boots from Penneys. I make no apologies, I love them 🙂
And there you have all my October favourites in a nutshell. Be sure to let me know what has been floating your boat. It definitely doesn’t have to be beauty or fashion related, I dabble in other subjects too. Be sure to click on the video above to hear me to more about everything. Or go directly to my YouTube channel here.